To stay focus! How hard can it be.

Yesterday, I met up with 2 friends. A Lady - with clear focus and objective on climbing the corporate ladder. A Guy - with a dream and commitment to be an  Entrepreneur I admired them because both of them are focus and have clear direction on what they really one. Upon graduation, the lady focus solely on the … Continue reading To stay focus! How hard can it be.

Startups that work book review

Like I mention in previous post, after my discussion with zyy.sg. I decided to read up and understand more about the importance of business models for Startups.  So I picked up the book bu Joel Kurtzman "Startups that work". This is a pretty basic book, it runs through the research that the author conducted for … Continue reading Startups that work book review

Lesson on business model for Start-ups

Today, I had a discussion with Zyy.sg and Sin en. It was about the continuity of Soleil Water. We have come up with several plans and when the time is right we would choose the one that deem most fit. What I want to share is what zyy shared with me, he shared with me … Continue reading Lesson on business model for Start-ups

You know Alfred P. Sloan! but do you know who is Billy Durant?

Thanks to zyy.sg & Steve Blank. I learned who is Billy Durant. Watch the 3 minute video to find out who is Billy Durant and think... if you are the Accountant? or an Entrepreneur? For the full video click here

Mark Lee Kok Huang 李国煌 – He never gives up

Updating this post on 25 Dec 19Mark Lee now is also host on my favorite radio station Love972 FM. The successful transition from a calefare to now an renowned host is pretty amazing. But times have change, this article was originally written in 2010. During that time, you have to be chosen to be a … Continue reading Mark Lee Kok Huang 李国煌 – He never gives up

Channel NewsAsia – 92.2% of grads found employment within 6 months – Am I the remaining 7.8%

Channel NewsAsia - 92.2% of grads found employment within 6 months - channelnewsasia.com 92.2% of grads found employment within 6 months, I wonder where do they take the data from? Or am I one of the remaining 7.8%. I graduated from NUS Last December 2009, holding a BBA (w/o honours). I studied for over 17 … Continue reading Channel NewsAsia – 92.2% of grads found employment within 6 months – Am I the remaining 7.8%