Welcome to my side project arena. Here is a list of side projects that I’m hacking on. Some are active while some are in the dead pool. If you are using any one of the site or apps that I’m building and you have certain request or feedback. You can via reachme[at]bosslee.co. I read all my emails 😀
I learn to focus. This is what I’m doing now.
- MarcusApp: A service that sends you a random instagram photo that you took months ago on a weekly basis.
- Nightly Tech News: A curated newsletter of daily tech news in Asia. View archive
- Coffee Weekly: A free, once–weekly e-mail round-up of all news and articles about Coffee.
- bikeshops go where: An iOS app that would help you find the nearest bike stores around you. This is a handy tool if you are riding in a unfamiliar environment.
- Blogwith.co: A web app that allow user to manage their WordPress sites with Evernote.
- Becoming Stronger: A podcast about fitness. I wanted to do 10 episodes but I stop at 7th.