2021 in review
by Bossy Lee
- I went from making cooking 🥘 videos to excel how to and now crypto videos. 😱In an unexpected way, my crypto video went viral on May 16 and it sets the direction I do my content. And a big part of the success is because of the audience.
- 5 key 🔑 lessons I learn from 🪙Crypto Investing.
a. Do not chase green 📈candle; ie FOMO
b. Understand what you are buying; else during 📉times, you will not have the confidence to hold.
c. Do not compare; sometimes when I saw on Twitter, other posting how much they made with 1K. I start to get greedy and my decision making goes bad
d. When I build a conviction, go in with the correct sizing. However sizing cannot be too big that affect your sleep. HE is a good example. It was too big.
e.Focus and do not spread your capital too thin.
- One major challenge about making investing video is I get myself too close to the market so I end up from trying to invest (which has a longer time frame) to trying to trade. So work on this, I need to have two portfolio. 1 for long term hold, another for trades.
- Pick up Mountain ⛰ 🚴♂️. Whatever skills or cycling experience I have on the road can put it all aside. MTB is a complete different game and it's all about technical handling
- Book 📖; set a target to read 12 books a year ❌. Managed to read 6. 3 books that I learn a lot from are
a. Playing to win 🥇
b. Crypto Assets 🏠
c. 48 Laws of Power ⚡️
- Left my Job 💼 - Oct 22; I think 🤔 I would not dare to do this if I did not have an audience for my content. Audience views are good but these are vanity matrices. 2022 I'm going to make it count.
- Spend most of the time at home this year. The plus side is able to witness my girl 👧 growing. Love the moment, when she read her books while we listen.
- 😡 Dad. This year there are two incidents that I remember I was very fierce to my girl 👧. Once I slapped on her wrist and it left a mark. This hurts my ❤️.
- Tried to remove coffee from my diet. Started with 1 coffee a week but it was too challenging so now it's 3 cups a week. As for food 🥘, started to add a bit of meat back into to the mix. Did not feel good at all so it's back to vegetables 🥦 🥕 and fish 🐠
Past year reviews