Blogwith update #02
This my second email out to the users.
Bryan here again! A big thank you to all your awesome feedback for blogwith.co. The site is doing very well.
I writing to give you an update to the service. To keep things short, I will have it in point forms and break it down in details later on.
- You would need to use “bw_published” tag for your note to be published to your site.
- You can now write markdown straight from Evernote editor and markdown image support is also included. You just need to add the “bw_markdown” tag. You can watch this video on how it works. Note: drag and drop images into Evernote, will not show up via Blogwith. I’m still working on that.
- Some users do not have the BlogwithPublish Notebook after signing up. This has been fixed. If you are affected by this, can you help me signup again, you should see the BlogwithPublish Notebook in your Evernote account.
- I would be updating this service biweekly, so if you have certain features that you like to have, I love to hear about it.
Some users are sharing that when they write straight in the BlogwithPublish Notebook the note gets published immediately. This might not be a good experience because sometimes the article might not be ready yet. I agreed and I think the best way to tackle this issue is to have a control tag. This tag is bw_published. From now on, whatever note you write in BlogwithPublish Notebook it will not get PUBLISHED unless it has the bw_published tag. Note: the tag is case sensitive so it needs to be bw_published
Many users were asking for Markdown support since the last email. So in this update, I bring you Markdown support for Evernote editor. You can now write Markdown in Evernote and have it published to your connected site. You can also add image link. For example:
Blogwith will process the Evernote content into Markdown. However you would also need to setup your WordPress to receive Markdown. This can be done in the following manner:
- Go to your WordPress admin page
- Go to Settings
- Go to Writing
You should see this:
- You should check the box, save changes and you are done.
You can try out this post, remember to tag it with bw_markdown and bw_published
### Everest is so pretty ![Everest](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Mount_Everest_as_seen_from_Drukair2_PLW_edit.jpg)
BlogwithPublish Notebook not showing
This is my fault. It was an coding error I did. I pushed the code for my development into production and it caused the mistake. I have fixed it and I sincerely apologised for my inconvenience caused. I hope you can give me another chance to try out Blogwith.
Finally, thank you so much for the feedback. I’m looking to forward to hear for you about the things you would like to see on Blogwith 😀
p/s if you meet with any issues, just hit reply 😀