- Apple: New Photo of Alleged iPhone 6 Manufacturing Mold Hints at 4.7-Inch Display.
- Apple: There is a rumor that LG may be the only provider of OLED displays for Apple’s upcoming iWatch, claiming that Apple plans to sell some 9 million smartwatches this year.
- Google: Google has bought Titan Aerospace, a maker of solar-powered drones, saying it could help bring Internet access to remote parts of the world as well as solve other problems. Facebook wanted this company initially.
- Google Goggle updated its terms of service informing users that their incoming and outgoing emails are automatically analyzed by software to create targeted ads. My thoughts: I thought this was already happening even before this update. We got scroogled?.
- Jasper: Meet Jasper, the open source Siri.All you need to set up your own is a microphone, a speaker, and a Raspberry Pi.
- Micorsoft: Microsoft is making the Web versions of its Office apps available to users through the Chrome Web Store. This is the perfect alternative to Google Drive.
- Microsoft: If you can’t wait for Windows Phone 8.1, you can now get it with the developer preview.
- Square: Square hires long-time Amazon veteran Alyssa Henry as its new engineering lead. When in Amazon she ran the data storage business for Amazon Web Services.
- I out overseas. So the schedule for Nightly is a little “inconsistence”. Sorry for the hip up 🙂