Introducing nightly bybosslee. Short snippets of tech news summary and my own opinions hopefully to help you understand the tech scene better.
- Box, a cloud storage company, kinda of like Dropbox but more designed for enterprise-sized companies is going for IPO with a revenue projection of $200M. Link
- Samsung new music streaming app – Milk comes with No ads, No login and it’s Free. But it only works in US and on certain models of Galaxy phones. Link
- Twitter is making money even outside of the US. I hope that is a good sign to come because I do have a little shares on them. £1 million a week in UK. Link
- Facebook developer conference F8 is back. Last F8 was in 2011. It is highlighted that it will be a pure developer conference. Let see what they have us (developers). Link
- A 16 year-old makes $2000 on Vine. She has 2.4 million followers. I have 2000 followers on twitter, I wonder how much can I make? 😀 link
If you enjoy Nightly Bybosslee, I would love a tweet.