Today is my birthday. It’s the day, I welcome the big THREE into my life. Yes. I am now 30 years old.
What does 30 means to me? I did a Facebook post in this but I like to expand it with all my fellow readers.
1. It means I can now pass my IPPT much easier because my age group changes and the passing criterial is lowered. I am now Cat Y1 – 30 years to below 35 years hehe
2. It means I need to change my NRIC. Every Singaporean who reach the age of 30 have to get their NRIC changed.
3. It means I made lots of great friends for the past many years because I have been receiving many well wishes since this morning. Thank you everyone!
4. It means I have to work harder and build a great company with my partner because I want to make a difference. Entrepreneurship have no age limit. You can start at 30 or even 50.
5. It also means I have 5 more years to plan for my goal of traveling around the world!
Finally I have a thank you list. (I will not list names, you know who you are!)
Thank you to my ex-boss for giving me a part time job when I was so poor and did not had enough to survive during my secondary school days.
Thank you for helping me to take care of my mom when I was not around in Singapore – I was away on the NUS-NOC program
Thank you for begin such a great friend and business partner!
And a big thank you to many many others!!! (if I don’t stop here the list will go on forever) 😀
So what does begin 30 years old means to you? Or What were you doing at the age of 30?
- 3 Easy Steps To Staying Motivated, Driven and Fired Up!. (dollysdaughter.wordpress.com)
- Travel with Laughter is ONE year old! (travelwithlaughter.com)
- The free spirit of an entrepreneur (berbececristian.wordpress.com)