SNEW – Something New Every Week > this is a particular post that I would like to share with everyone, I believe that learning is never-ending and if we could learn something new Every Day > It would be the best but sometimes we would be too busy to take down what we have learned for the day or simply forget about it when the situation is over.
For me, I decided to note down what I actually learn from the newspaper or any reading materials or things I learn during work for the week. But most important of all, when I write down this post I am able to remember the things I learn. So for this week 🙂
- Glutathione – Read an article on cancer development that Glutathione helps in cancer treatment so what is Glutathione? It is produced in the human liver and plays a key role in intermediary metabolism, immune response and health.
- Brought the weekend business times today, there was an article about an increase of investors taking interest into high yield corporate debts.
- Non investment grade bond – In finance, a high-yield bond (non-investment-grade bond, speculative-grade bond, or junk bond) is a bond that is rated below investment grade at the time of purchase. These bonds have a higher risk of default or other adverse credit events, but typically pay higher yields than better quality bonds in order to make them attractive to investors.
- High Yield Bond Spread – Higher spreads indicate a higher default risk in junk bonds, and can be a reflection of the overall corporate economy (and therefore credit quality) and/or a broader weakening of macroeconomic conditions. Therefore for narrowing it would be vice versa
- Total Return – Total return accounts for two categories of return: income and capital appreciation. Income includes interest paid by fixed-income investments, distributions or dividends. Capital appreciation represents the change in the market price of an asset.
- Russian Rich. Mr Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich – He is known outside Russia as the owner of Chelsea Football Club. The article I read discuss on why the Russian rich are investing money losing football clubs, is there another side to the story? also in the article talks about the betting business as the key revenue for football clubs owners.
- Watch the Managing China on PPS TV. – Learn about 2 aspiring Entrepreneurs.
- 黄光裕 – former CEO of 国美电器 >
- 黎锋 – CEO of 网尚文化——领先的影视娱乐内容数字发行服务提供商 > How he actually started his company on managing media rights in china when the IP rights in china have not taken shape in 2004. He created a business for business. as online videos portal continue to evolved and China starts to focus on IP & Media Rights , businesses youku and sohu.videos required services from 网尚文化,