Well 12 more days to Ironman Langkawi, so I went online seeking advice on the packing list and I found one on Aviva…
it is for 70.3 but I figure that I could modify from here.
plus due to budget constrain, I do have to borrow some of the items plus and I like stress this… I would only have 5 gels with me … the rest I will be having biscuits hahahah…:)
- Swim suit or tri suit or tri shorts> i will be going in on a trisuit
- Goggles> I have 1
- Swim Cap (it will be in your registration pack)
- Lubricant or anti-chafe (Body Glide) > I do not have but I do have moisturizers
- Towel (optional)> I need to prepare one for transition
- Ear Plugs > Nope
- Sun screen> need to buy or borrow > or maybe the organizer will give?
- Bike> I have hahaha from china
- Helmet> I have from china too
- Bike shorts or tri shorts (dependent on what you want to ride in, change tents will be available)> will be using a cycling shorts and attire
- Bike Shoes > have
- Sunglasses> have
- Water bottles w/energy replacement fluids (fill ’em before the start)> water water and plain water
- Energy gel or snacks > Julie’s biscuit
- Biking gloves> Nope
- Spare Tube, CO2, Tire Levers> Spare Tube, Co2(buy, but adapter have to borrow), tire lever, Yes.
- Tool Kit > Yes
- Race shoes with quick laces> Old shoes … completed 2 marathon with it
- Cap or Visor > nope
- Lubricant for feet> nope
- Race number on race belt > yes
- Energy gel or snack > how can i carry this? i will not be on a trisuit , will be on a normal gear … how do i carry this ???
- Rain cover
- Bag (remember to store in the appropriate place)
- Extra Energy gels, snacks and pre race drinks
- Sandals for post race use(Yes)
- Change of clothes for post race (Yes)
I am excited about the race, I am also worry can I go through… I am worry ..because of the failure at 84km it really sets me back…. but now it is the time to climb back….